WHAT IS WOMEN-LED WEDNESDAY?
There’s Cyber Monday, Small Business Saturday, Giving Tuesday, so why not Women-Led Wednesday? This holiday season, we’re encouraging people shop women owned businesses. We launched the first Women-Led Wednesday in 2018 in efforts to support and empower female leadership and work towards a more gender-balanced economic landscape. #WomenLedWednesday #ShopWomenLed
WHEN IS WOMEN-LED WEDNESDAY?
Wednesday November 23rd, 2022. (The day before Thanksgiving every year)
WHY SHOULD I PARTICIPATE IN WOMEN-LED WEDNESDAY?
When we support women entrepreneurs (as well as organizations like #WOMENLEDWEDNESDAY and legislation that supports women in business), we advance innovation, economic growth, and empower women financially. It not only benefits society from a social responsibility standpoint but as an investment in a vital portion of our economy.
Other Ways to Help
There are many unique ways to show your support. Post about your favorite women-owned brands on social media, leave positive reviews for the on Google and Yelp or even just talk about them with friends. The options are limitless!
And if you’d like to support our women-owned business, here are a few ways!
1. Sign up for our weekly newsletter. It’s free and you’ll get fresh content from us each week. We’ve started sharing exclusive photos and videos of new and exciting projects that only our newsletter subscribers will get to see. We also be give our subscribers first access to new art and send out the occasional coupon!
2. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Like, comment and share our photos and videos. We post daily, so you’ll always get to see beautiful glass art and see what’s going on in the studio.
3. Leave us a positive review on Google (click here). This will help us be seen by others searching for glassblowing studios and glass art!.
4. Shop in our webstore, visit us any Saturday from 10am – 3pm for Saturday Shopping. It’s not too early to start buying gifts for the holidays! And if you’re subscribed to our newsletter, you can use those great coupons we send out.
5. Talk about us! Let others know how much you love our art, glassblowing classes and customer service. It really goes a long way.
So get out and support your local women-owned businesses any way you can! It’s appreciated.
Help us find more glass lovers all over the world…if you liked this post, we hope you’ll share it with your friends!
THANK YOU, we appreciate your support!