1. Don't know how to code? Use a website builder.
3. Use high quality images.
If you’re putting all this time in to making a website to display your artwork, make sure the images are high quality. Learn how to properly photograph your artwork with even lighting and a clean, complementary background. You don’t need to use fancy equipment- utilizing a few simple tricks can help you capture great photos that will do your artwork justice.
2. Have a clean design.
4. Make sure your site is mobile friendly.
5. Think about websites you like or don't like and how you use them.
What are some of your favorite websites? What do you like about them? Think both in terms of functionality and aesthetics. In contrast, think about what sites you hate. What are some things that make them frustrating for you to use? Thinking about how you interact with websites and features or design elements that you like or don’t will help you create a more user-friendly webpage.
6. Make the important information visible.
7. Website vs. Just Social Media