Our Expressive Memorial Heart Paperweights provide a unique and artistic way of commemorating the love and memories shared with a beloved friend, relative, spouse, or pet. Artistically crafted from solid hot-sculpted glass, each piece is a distinctive symbol of eternal love. The Memorial Heart Paperweights come in a set of five unique colors, allowing you to choose the one that resonates best with your memories and emotions. The ashes are tastefully swirled into the glass, creating a strikingly beautiful design. These paperweights serve as poignant mementos, perfectly suited for display at special occasions such as weddings or holidays, offering a silent tribute to those cherished ones who are no longer physically present.
- Unique Memorial Heart Paperweights are made from solid hot-sculpted glass
- Ashes are intricately swirled through the glass, creating a stunning visual effect
- Available in a range of five different colors symbolizing various emotions
- Ideal as a distinctive memento of a cherished loved one or pet
- Perfect for display at special events as a respectful and poignant tribute
- Crafted with precision and care, making each piece a work of art in its own right
How To Order
1. Select the memorial glass, style and color you would like and place your order in the webstore.
2. At checkout if you would like the glass items to be engraved with your loved one’s name and dates of birth and passing please include them in the Order Notes at the bottom of the checkout page. This information will be included on the memorial certificate as well. There is no extra charge for engraving or the certificate.
3. Once your payment is processed you will receive a confirmation email from the webstore and from PayPal (even if you use your credit card, it is processed by PayPal). If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If it is not there, send us an email.
4. Send 1 teaspoon of ashes per item (if you’re having 3 paperweights and 2 marbles made, please send 5 teaspoons) to our studio:
770 Orchard Lake Road, Pontiac, MI 48341
You can send them in a plastic baggie or empty pill bottle placed in an envelope, bubble mailer or small box. If you’d prefer, USPS makes packaging specifically for cremains that you can find here. Please note, that it costs quite a lot more to ship them this way and it is not necessary.
5. We will email you to let you know your order has been received and again when the ashes arrive.
6. Orders will take 6-8 weeks from the day we receive the ashes.
7. We will ship your completed memorial art to you free of charge (if you’re located in the U.S.) with the unused cremains and a certificate. When they ship out we’ll contact you with a tracking number.